Shopping Guide: Anthropologie's Birthday Sale
I am a die hard Anthro fan. It is my biggest weakness when it comes to shopping. I don't think I have ever walked in to a store and didn't see something I felt like I had to have. So, Friday morning when I woke up to an email that EVERYTHING was 25% off saying I was excited is an understatement.
I have literally looked at every page picking out the best of the best so that you don't have to! Below I'm breaking down my top picks & what I would be buying if my wallet was bottomless! I have linked everything in the captions, but also will have it at the bottom of the post as well.
- Okay this peplum top is the cutest! I always love adding a little bit of sparkle to my wardrobe around the holiday season & this one feels like the perfect one because it can be dressed up or down.
- I love long cardigans because they are great transistional pieces & I thought the stars was a fun + edgy touch!
- Y'all know I'm crushing on velvet, so this is a must
- Sales are always a good time to stock up on basics! I loved this white tee for layering pieces or on its own.
- These joggers have my heart because they are velvet (again lol... I'm gonna be in trouble when this trend doesnt last) and I've been trying to stock up on stylish yet comfy things to travel in!
- I already have two of these Sol Angeles graphic tees and they rock! They are super soft & add that extra edge when you don't feel like going all out. I love the idea of this one with a blazer or leather jacket.
- Again I own two of these Cloth & Stone button downs, because my friend told me they would be a game changer and she was right. I cannot reccommend them enough for their softness alone, but also they are super cute!
- I got this striped tee earlier this year and now it's on double sale! For the price point it's another great basic.
- I have been looking for great off the shoulder sweater and this one is the perfect neutral- I might just be getting this!
- Okay whoever decided Chenille is back in (its that super soft fabric that almost feels like butter on your skin) is my HERO. I have two more Chenille sweaters & I know they are going to be my best friends on those colder days.
- Camo is another thing I'm crushing on before & I love Anthro's Pilcro brand because it hugs me in all the right places.
- I have two pairs of cropped flares & for curvier girls they are super flattering! Also if you can't tell I like when things add a little bit of an edge and I think this cut does just that.
- I love their journals & I always wait till there is a sale to snag them. I think having pretty office/school supplies is crucial to productivity (or at least that's how I justify it!)
- Same as above
- I already ordered this for myself, because I'm trying to be better about accomplishing my tasks at hand! This journal breaks it down for you & looks good while doing it.
- I have these coasters and I love them. They are a cute, fun addition to your coffee table.
- I have been eyeing this globe for awhile to be an accent piece! If you love to travel this could be the perfect accessory for your desk.
- I know a lot of people use these weekly to-do list and I'm using this sale as an excuse to get one (if you can't tell I'm really trying to be more organized)!
- I love Poppin pens. They have the perfect tip, write smooth and are so stylish!
- I love slides- I think they are an easy go to! And with the colder months coming up the thought of fur lined ones is kinda hard to pass up.
- I only wash my hair every 3 days or so (don't judge) and by day 3 I usually throw on a ball cap. This one still lets you be stylish & that's why I love it.
- I love all of Seychelles shoes. They are super comfortable. If you need a pair of black booties I would definitely reccomend these!
- These rings are another double sale item. I'm not a ring person, but these are so pretty it makes me want to be.
- I wear this necklace everyday with a "J" for my mom and get more compliements on it then anything. I think it's a fun different take on a monogram necklace!
- I love beanies and I love these colors together. Also it looks incredibly cozy so that should sell you!
- I recently started using scrunchies and they will be your new best friend. They don't leave creases in your hair or cause breakage. I thought these were super fun with the added bow!
I know that was a lot to take in, but I kind of got carried away because I love Anthropologie so much! I hope you find something you fall in love with... I know I did. Happy shopping friends!